Drink in the scenery around you and go for an energizing walk in the open air at Black Rock Mountain State Park.
You will find it in Helen, roughly 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Atlanta.
Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Black Rock Mountain State Park, the Regal Inn Clayton is the most convenient place to stay.
You won't have to go too far to discover a budget-friendly place to throw your bag down. There are a handful of places a short drive away. Why not consider the Quality Inn & Suites Mt Chalet and the Knights Inn Dillard?
Other Things to Do Near Black Rock Mountain State Park
After you're finished with Black Rock Mountain State Park, there are plenty of other journeys to take in the wider region:
- History fans should set aside time to visit Foxfire Museum, where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- Devote an hour or two to viewing some artworks at Main Street Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Fine-tune your swing and perhaps also take a stroke or two off your game at Rabun County Golf Club.
- Train your palate with the aromatic essence of the wines presented at Tiger Mountain Vineyards.
- What is better than a cultural trip blended with wine? Make some time to visit 12 Spies Vineyards and Farm and you will easily find the answer.