Not everything is aimed at kids when it comes to a getaway. As an adult-friendly retreat, Hightower Creek Vineyards is somewhere just for the big kids.
You can visit it in Helen, 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta.
There's only 1 hotel close by, so get set to reserve your accommodation quickly. After a slow breakfast at the Henson Cove Place B&B with Cabin, it won't take you very long to arrive at Hightower Creek Vineyards, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hightower Creek Vineyards
In addition to Hightower Creek Vineyards, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Moccasin Creek Park is a spot you need to visit. Have a relaxing day and go for a hike in the fresh air.
- Is there anything better than a fascinating cultural trip blended with wine? Make some time to visit Eagle Fork Winery and you will easily find the answer.
- Hamilton Gardens is one of those special places that attracts not only those who have a green thumb, but also anyone who's seeking refuge from the hustle and bustle.
- They say laughter is the best medicine, so plan a visit to Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds for a day of fun and laughter.
- Boundary Waters Marina is a well-known local marina. Inquire for visiting information if you'd like to enjoy some time there.