If you're the type of person that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to enjoy Jackrabbit Campground.
You'll find it in Hayesville, roughly 290 miles (467 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Raleigh.
If you like convenience and comfort, you'll be glad to know there are 6 quality hotels that are a short commute from Jackrabbit Campground. The Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa and The Ridges Resort and Marina ought to provide you with at least some of the features you desire.
If room service and a valet sound a bit excessive, stay at the Lake Chatuge Lodge, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Jackrabbit Campground
Here are a number of the area's other favorite things to do:
- Chatuge Dam makes a good stop over if you're interested in the different methods of water management.
- Hamilton Gardens is a wonderful place to spend a morning picnicking with your buddies, throwing a ball around and admiring the trees and flowers in the gardens.
- There's nothing like a good laugh, so head to Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds for a few hours of fun.
- The Ridges Golf Club is a good place to play a game or two and enjoy the company of new friends.
- Interact with the sights and activities at Cherokee Homestead Exhibit. This interesting village is not just a fun-filled day out, but you will gain greater cultural understanding.