A trip to Clay's Corner is one sure-fire way to make the most of your travel time.
You will find it in Brasstown, approximately 300 miles (483 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
After spending some time at Clay's Corner, cap off an enjoyable day at a pleasant hotel. You will find 5 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Hampton Inn Murphy and Best Western Of Murphy are two places worth considering.
The surrounding area's budget solutions offer friendly, quality service and prices which are affordable. The Days Inn Murphy and the Mountain Vista Inn are worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Clay's Corner
If you want to discover more than just Clay's Corner, get a taste of what else the area has:
- Work on your goal kick, perfect your Frisbee-throwing skills or just relax at Koneheta Park.
- Lace up your favorite walking boots and head out on Murphy River Walk. This lovely hiking trail is a fantastic way to experience the natural beauty of the area.
- Your travel group will savor a fragrant adventure through the distinct flavors that are showcased at Crane Creek Vineyards.
- Get hands-on with the family-friendly displays at Cherokee Homestead Exhibit. This vibrant tourist village is not only a fun-filled day out, but you will gain deeper cultural insight.
- Explore the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, by spending a day out on the green at Old Union Golf Course.