North Georgia Tech College is definitely a place worth exploring.
It's in Helen. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 80 miles (129 kilometers) away from the state capital of Atlanta.
There is just 1 hotel around here, so you should prepare to book your accommodation fast. From North Georgia Tech College to the Glen-Ella Springs Inn is only 7 miles (11 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near North Georgia Tech College
You've traveled here to check out North Georgia Tech College, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has going on:
- Enjoy the fantastic indoor games to be found at Clarkesville Lanes.
- Piedmont College is not merely an institution for academia, but it is also known as a cherished place for the nearby community.
- Devote an enjoyable afternoon to appreciating art at Mark of the Potter, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Get in on the natural beauty that awaits at Panther Creek Trailhead. This local trail is popular with visitors and locals alike.
- The water rushing over Minnehaha Falls is a beautiful thing to witness.