There is no shortage of things to entertain the youngest travelers as well as the grown-ups at Kids' Castle.
To find it, go 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, until you get to New Hope.
There are 2 hotels available nearby, and they are terrific if you would like being just a short commute away. Spend some time comparing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown and Hampton Inn Doylestown, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kids' Castle.
You can save some of your hard-earned cash for the things you really enjoy when you stay at one of the sensibly priced solutions that are a short drive away. The Mainstreet Inn and the Colonial Village Motel are worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Kids' Castle
When you're finished enjoying Kids' Castle, get set to experience everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Learn about history and enjoy an exciting family outing when you visit Mercer Museum.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once said that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and visit James A. Michener Art Museum while you're in the region?
- Smart shoppers will want to head in the direction of The Doylestown Bookshop, a renowned store that people visit the area for.
- If you're hoping to visit somewhere where you'll have the opportunity to find a good book, visit Bucks County Civil War Round Table Library and Museum, a local library that offers notable collections.
- If you decided to bring the children along, give them the opportunity to see the remarkable Fonthill Museum, a not-to-be-missed attraction with tourists in this area.