Find & compare spa resorts in Lake Charles, LA from $79
Top Lake Charles Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lake Charles, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and entertainment, as well as attractions like Lauberge Casino Lake Charles and Golden Nugget. Choose from Travelocity's 32 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lake Charles and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lake Charles with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Prien Lake Park, Sam Houston Jones State Park, and Holbrook Park.
- Other things to see include Coushatta Casino, Lake Charles Civic Center, and Isle of Capri Casino Lake Charles.
- Need a pet store? Try Southside Animal Hospital: Dr. Michelle Traylor, Prien Lake Animal Hospital, or Southside Animal Hospital.
- For vet care, Downtown Animal Hospital: Tarver Katie DVM, Southwest Louisiana Veterinary Clinic, and Delta Equine Center are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lake Charles
- Motel 6 Lake Charles ON THE Bayou
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Sulphur, LA
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star motel.
- Residence Inn Lake Charles
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lake Charles
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Lake Charles.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 75°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.