Both little kids and big kids will be grinning at Laserdome.
It's located in Lancaster, which is roughly 25 miles (40 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
There are 2 hotels in the vicinity, so you would be wise to book ahead. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Laserdome you'll come across the Warehouse Hotel and Comfort Suites Manheim - Lancaster.
If you would prefer to pocket a bit of money for more important things in life, you can spend a night or two at one of the budget-friendly solutions in the surrounding area. You could check out the Lancaster Inn and Suites and the Comfort Inn Lancaster County.
Is your camera full but your belly empty? You can follow the aroma of coffee 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and settle in for a hot beverage at Sheetz (1555 East Main Street #312, Mount Joy). When you want a meal, Mick's All American Pub (2201 Strickler Road, Mount Joy) is a fine place to enjoy some great food. It's only a walk of 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) from Laserdome.
Other Things to Do Near Laserdome
Whether you want to take the road less traveled or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Laserdome:
- Bube's Brewery is an interesting place. Take a look behind the scenes and learn how they make their brew.
- If you're ready to splurge on some local wares and delicacies, Root's Country Market & Auction is a great place to spend an hour or two.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply enjoy drinking wine with friends, Waltz Vineyards is a fabulous place to buy and taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- Take the opportunity to interact with the friendly animal residents at at Eastland Alpacas.
- Step out of the real world for a while and step into the marvelous world of Caddy Shack Mini Golf. Putt-putt golf is the perfect sport for all ages, so bring your friends!