Find & compare wedding hotels in Lubbock, TX from $59
Top Lubbock Hotel Wedding Venues
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lubbock, a family-friendly and culturally rich city known for its festivals and concert halls, as well as sights like Buddy Holly Center and Maxey Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 37 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lubbock and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lubbock with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lubbock Lake Landmark, Buffalo Springs Lake, and Clapp Park.
- Other things to see include United Spirit Arena, Texas Tech University, and Jones AT&T Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try Calligraphy Etc., Three Dog Bakery, or Barque.
- For vet care, Acres North Veterinary Hospital, Cindy Cloud MS, DVM, and Caleb Heatwole ,DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lubbock
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Lubbock
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Caprock Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hyatt Place Lubbock
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lubbock
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Lubbock.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.