Book a hotel near MB2 Raceway Indoor Go Carting, Fresno
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near MB2 Raceway Indoor Go Carting
MB2 Raceway Indoor Go Carting Hotel & Travel Guide
Your kids' faces will light up with excitement when visiting MB2 Raceway Indoor Go Carting, one of the leading family destinations in the area.
You can find it in Fresno, which is about 160 miles (257 kilometers) out of the state capital, Sacramento.
Are you only here for a limited amount of time? Make a reservation at one of the 6 accommodations that are within a short drive of MB2 Raceway Indoor Go Carting. Many tourists would recommend the Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno Airport-Clovis, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fresno Clovis, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis-Airport North, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Ask a local where the most budget-friendly hotel is, and they'll direct you to the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
In need of a good coffee, a delicious treat or both to help fuel your adventures? Panera Bread is a delightful place to treat yourself to a snack and it's not far from MB2 Raceway Indoor Go Carting. If you'd like something a little more substantial, book a table at Canadian Grill, which is also close by. And if the sun's setting light arouses a thirst, swing by Water 2 Wine for an icy beer or relaxing wine on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near MB2 Raceway Indoor Go CartingHere's a sample of the area's other favorite attractions:
- Experience the terrific indoor games and activities at AMF Rodeo Lanes.
- Every visitor here will hear talk of A Book Barn at one point or another. It's a popular store.
- Look up Dan Rouit's Flat Track Museum if you've tried all the well-known museums and you're still looking for more!
- Devote a bit of time to viewing art at Masters Gallery, a local art gallery.
- Jump around at a rock concert or bring the kids for some family fun at Save Mart Center, one of the biggest music and entertainment facilities.