Book a hotel near Mesquite Fine Arts Center, Mesquite
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mesquite Fine Arts Center
Mesquite Fine Arts Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't scratch your head wondering about what to do next. Mesquite Fine Arts Center is beckoning.
You can visit it in Mesquite, which is 350 miles (563 kilometers) from the state capital, Carson City.
If you are feeling a bit frazzled from all the sightseeing, allow yourself a well-deserved caffeine break at Splash Pad, just a brief walk away. A great option for visitors desiring a more substantial eating experience is Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant. Similarly, you won't roam too far to locate it. Finish up a fantastic afternoon with some drinks at Peggy Sue's 50's Style Diner, also within walking distance, and be sure to propose a toast to your poor colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Mesquite Fine Arts CenterAfter you've visited Mesquite Fine Arts Center, prepare for the other attractions that the area has to offer:
- Devote a bit of time to appreciating art at Mesquite Fine Arts Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- You definitely don't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of parkland spaces. Vernon Worthen Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- An outing to Virgin Valley Heritage Museum, a popular history museum, is always thought-provoking and enjoyable.
- Before you find your way to Mesquite City Hall, read up on this government building.
- Mesquite Library boasts a great collection of books and other resources that avid and occasional readers will both enjoy. Enquire ahead of time for information and hours of operation.