Your journey to Hoover Dam will no doubt become permanently ingrained in your mind.
You can visit it in Las Vegas, a lively city which features a good variety of must-see sights.
Accommodation options nearby are scarce, with just 1 hotel to rest your head at. The Hoover Dam Lodge is 3 miles (5 kilometers) away from Hoover Dam.
When that afternoon slump hits, get your energy back with a coffee at Hoover Dam Cafe (U.S. 93, Boulder City), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Hoover Dam
If you'd love to experience more than just Hoover Dam, see what else the area has available:
- Eye-catching and of contemporary design, Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge is now a popular tourist attraction in the region. Make sure you bring your camera and take a few pictures during your visit.
- Stand a few paces back and take pleasure in the sleek, modern lines of Mike O'Callaghan Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, a bridge which is an attraction on its own.
- Go to see Liberty Bell Arch, an eye-catching feature of the local landscape.
- Get back to nature with a stroll up Fortification Hill, a popular spot that the whole family will enjoy.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a fun day out with a tour of Hoover Dam Museum.