You'll definitely enjoy your excursion to Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
To check it out, travel to Las Vegas. You'll soon discover what makes this particular city so special.
There's no need to drive for ages to find a hotel. There are 3 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Lake Mead National Recreation Area. See which one appeals to you the most out of the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa and Aston MonteLago Village Resort.
You can't beat The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa when it comes to elegance around here. You'll only have to drive 3 miles (5 kilometers) to reach it.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Mead National Recreation Area
After you're done at Lake Mead National Recreation Area, there are a whole host of other things that'll keep you occupied:
- Get to know the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, by enjoying a round or two at Southshore Golf Club.
- Practice your swing and aim to knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Reflection Bay Golf Club.
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountain, looking at Lava Butte from below is an unforgettable experience.
- Brush up on the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by enjoying a round or two at Chimera Golf Club.
- History doesn't always come alive in school rooms, but the exhibits at Hoover Dam Museum offer an enriching experience for all.