Book a hotel near Sam's Town, Sunrise Manor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sam's Town
Sam's Town Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Sam's Town?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Las Vegas, as it's a special city to visit in its own right.
With just about 7 accommodation options located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sam's Town, you won't have any difficulty finding the right place. Just 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, you'll be able to kick back and relax at the Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall. A couple of other places are the Arizona Charlie's Boulder - Casino Hotel, Suites, & RV Park, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Boulder Station Hotel and Casino, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The Las Vegas RV Resort is an inexpensive hotel that can be found a mere 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
After you have wandered around all the sights, put your feet up at one of the handful of elegant options that are just a quick drive away. To avoid being let down, it may be wise to book well ahead of time. Try the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino.
Dunkin' Donuts (5111 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas) has some of the most scrumptious snacks around. If the nightlife is more your thing, make your way to TGI Fridays (5111 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas), a bustling bar.
Other Things to Do Near Sam's TownAfter seeing Sam's Town, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Citation Golf Course is an excellent place to play a game or two and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- You can show off your swing, posture and stance at Stallion Mountain Golf Club.
- Whether you're a high roller or just an amateur, Boulder Station Casino is a dynamic and exciting place to try your hand.
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or it's your first foray onto the green, you can't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Royal Links Golf Club.
- If you are traveling through this area, you should make your way to Boulder Station Hotel and Casino Bingo Room, a frequently mentioned building.