Luxury hotels on the Strip
When you want nothing but the best from your holiday, these hotels provide tons of amenities, without holding you to the rules of all-inclusive resorts.
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas: If you’ve ever desired old-world opulence, look no further. Rooms boast flat-screen TVs, Egyptian cotton sheets, and pillowtop mattresses. You’ll have your pick of 20 restaurants and three pools with bars to splurge at.
- Wynn Las Vegas: This 5-star hotel is refined luxury inside and out. Splash some cash at one of three lounges or at the poolside bar. All public areas include free Wi-Fi and rooms feature premium bedding and blackout drapes.
Las Vegas hotels without a resort fee
No resort fees, no problem. These hotels don’t need to be all-inclusive to throw everything in with your rate.
- Marriott’s Grand Chateau: Centrally located, this condo resort is your oasis in the desert. Beat the heat in one of the two outdoor swimming pools. Free valet parking and Wi-Fi mean you can maximize your savings.
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino: You’ll be steps from the Fremont Street Experience. Guests can cool off in the outdoor pool or try their luck in the casino. Or, relax in your room, which features free Wi-Fi, blackout drapes, and a flat-screen television.
Budget hotels in Las Vegas
These properties have all the advantages of all-inclusive hotels, without making you pay for extra stuff you don’t need.
- Luxor Hotel and Casino: Need options? This budget-friendly resort has tons of room types and four pools to choose from. For an extra charge, you can hit the casino, full-service spa, and eight restaurants. Plus, you’re centrally located to explore all the Strip has to offer.
- Stratosphere Hotel, Casino & Tower: This affordable hotel doesn’t skimp on the services. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi, take a plunge in one of three pools, or relax in the room, which features deluxe bedding, premium cable, and blackout drapes.