Book a hotel near Fashion Show Mall, Las Vegas
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fashion Show Mall
Fashion Show Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Of the crowds of worldly travelers who make their way to Fashion Show Mall each year, very few leave disappointed.
To experience it, make a trip to Las Vegas. You'll soon discover what it is that makes this city so popular.
Are you a bit hard to please when it comes to choosing a hotel? You're sure to find something that ticks all your boxes here, with 100 candidates close to Fashion Show Mall. You might like to check out The SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand and the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, comfortably located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. One other great choice, the Nobu Hotel, is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Save cash without compromising on comfort at one of the budget-friendly hotels here. The Candlewood Suites Las Vegas and the Red Roof Inn Las Vegas are firm favorites, and they're 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Visitors with a penchant for refined elegance will feed their dreams by staying at one of the many esteemed establishments here. You can make inquiries at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, or the Wynn Las Vegas, situated 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Enjoy the distinctive aroma of fresh roasted coffee beans or taste something sweet from Kung Fu Tea. It's a short stroll from Fashion Show Mall. Or, you might savor a few dishes at Stripburger, also nearby. Walk a little further down the road and spend the night enjoying the wine and beer at The Capital Grille.
Other Things to Do Near Fashion Show MallYou can check out a variety of other attractions after seeing Fashion Show Mall:
- Do some serious shopping at The Shoppes at the Palazzo, a favorite shopping destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Claim a seat at the table at Treasure Island Casino if you love bright lights and the magic in the air when the dice are rolled.
- Take a seat at a table at TI if you love bright lights and the anticipation when the slots are whirring.
- Broaden your cultural experiences by seeing Guardian Angel Cathedral. Even though you will probably have to reserve spots for a tour to see the inside, you can still admire it from outside.
- Sands Expo Convention Center is a great venue to host various events. It's located in the area and has a number of nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.