Red Rock Canyon might not be at the top of your bucket list, but it's definitely worthy of to be on it somewhere.
To see it, along with a fantastic array of other sights, hit the road to the much-loved city of Las Vegas.
Part of what makes Red Rock Canyon so charming is the secluded area it's located in. However, this does mean that you will not find any hotels in the immediate area. The SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand, the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas and the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas are a selection of the most convenient places, 18 miles (29 kilometers), 18 miles (29 kilometers) and 17 miles (27 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Red Rock Canyon
Surely you weren't intending to wrap up the day after Red Rock Canyon? Allow yourself some time to see what else there is to do:
- See beautiful scenery and soak up nature at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park.
- At Red Rock Country Club, you can hang out with some savvy locals, and appreciate the exclusive access to its polished grounds.
- Spend a few hours practicing your swing at Arroyo Golf Club.
- It's one thing to learn about historical sites from a documentary, but when you actually see somewhere like Bonnie Springs Old Nevada, it makes it seem more real.
- Whether you're a big spender or just looking for some fun, Red Rock Casino is a great place to roll the dice and try your luck.