Book a hotel near Virgin River Casino, Mesquite
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Virgin River Casino
Virgin River Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you love placing a bet or just watching from afar, the flashing lights and sounds of the slot machines at Virgin River Casino are sure to give you a buzz.
It's situated in Mesquite, which is roughly 350 miles (563 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Carson City.
Have a seat, give your feet a rest and grab a refreshment at Starbucks, a popular place not far from Virgin River Casino. There are more substantial eating options also close by at Sierra's Buffet. Don't forget you're on a break. You're allowed to have a couple of drinks before tucking in, and Peggy Sue's 50's Style Diner is yet another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Virgin River CasinoAs well as Virgin River Casino, here is a list of more things in the region you may want to do:
- Eureka Casino offers its many visitors unforgettable evenings full of fun in a friendly atmosphere.
- You can show off your grip, stance and swing at Palms Golf Club.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or a beginner, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Oasis Golf Club.
- If you're eager to find a quiet place where you can find a good book, head to Mesquite Library, a local library that offers notable collections.
- Kick around a ball with your friends and enjoy the green surroundings at Vernon Worthen Park. Perhaps you could even bring a picnic and make an afternoon of it.