You're certain to discover something new when you visit Mormon Row Barns.
It's located in Moose. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it's 350 miles (563 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Cheyenne.
Hotels nearby are not easy to come by. Many travelers have had a good experience with the Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole, the Jenny Lake Lodge and the Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa, 8 miles (13 kilometers), 8 miles (13 kilometers) and 13 miles (21 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Mormon Row Barns
If you'd love to experience more than just Mormon Row Barns, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Any history buffs will like a few hours at Menor's Ferry Historic Site.
- If you love to be out on the water, enquire about the choice of activities at Will Dornan's Snake River Float Trips.
- If you are looking for somewhere to peacefully contemplate the more spiritual side of life, make your way to Chapel of the Transfiguration.
- Moose Entrance Station ought to appear on the itinerary of any visitor with an interest in historic local architecture. Don't forget to inquire for information on building access and tours.
- Craig Thomas Discovery and Visitor Center can provide you with all the information you will need to make the most of your stay.