Reconnect with nature at Mount Rainier, one of the area's leading natural attractions.
Paradise, about 60 miles (97 kilometers) away from the state capital, Olympia, is where you will find it.
What makes Mount Rainier so charming is its remote location. However, this also means that you will not find any accommodations in the immediate area. Many travelers have had a good experience with the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, the Salish Lodge & Spa and the Seattle Marriott Waterfront, located 65 miles (105 kilometers), 50 miles (80 kilometers) and 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Rainier
After finishing up with Mount Rainier, visitors often swing by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature that awaits your enjoyment on Paradise Loop. This trail is popular with those wanting a leisurely walk.
- Longmire Museum is a local attraction that's perfect for history enthusiasts.
- Get in on the beauty of nature that awaits at Box Canyon Loop. This hiking trail is popular among those wanting a leisurely walk.
- If you find yourself captivated by nature, Mount Rainier National Park is a place you need to experience. Set aside an afternoon and go for a walk in this calming environment.
- Get out your walking boots and head out to Grove of the Patriarchs Loop. This picturesque trail is an amazing way to see the glorious natural beauty of the region.