Book a Hotel Near National Railroad Museum, Green Bay
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near National Railroad Museum
National Railroad Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to National Railroad Museum is always an interesting experience.
To find it, head approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Madison, until you get to Green Bay.
For uncomplicated access to National Railroad Museum, book a room at one of 10 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The SpringHill Suites Green Bay, the Tundra Lodge and the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Green Bay are a few that are well-liked, and they are only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers), 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Let the credit card have some downtime and have a look at the selection of bargain hotels a short walk away. You could look into the Mariner Motel which is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Quality Inn Stadium Area, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
You don’t have to be a Master Chef to appreciate the fare at Pier 465 (465 Marina Lane, Green Bay). Even better, it’s just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near National Railroad MuseumIf you want to discover more than just National Railroad Museum, see what else the area has available:
- It's one thing to learn more about historical sites from a textbook, but when you experience somewhere like Heritage Hill State Historical Park, it makes it seem more real.
- Whether you want to splurge, or only buy what you need, you'll experience some great deals at Bay Park Square.
- Shopko Hall is an important venue for various events. It's located in the area and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- Sports fans of all ages will enjoy Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame. Look back on the big wins and remember the heroes.
- You'll love your time in this game-lover's arcade. Ashwaubenon Bowling Alley houses all types of entertainment that'll challenge your skills.