Book a hotel near Thornberry Creek at Oneida, Green Bay
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Thornberry Creek at Oneida
Thornberry Creek at Oneida Hotel & Travel Guide
Now and then, you just need a break from being on the road. What better way to appreciate some time out than with a soothing game or two of golf at Thornberry Creek at Oneida?
It's located in Green Bay. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 120 miles (193 kilometers) away from the state capital of Madison.
If you love convenience and comfort, you will be pleased to discover that there are 19 quality hotels that are easily accessible from Thornberry Creek at Oneida. You should add the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium and AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay West to your list.
The area's value hotels manage to provide a great quality of service while keeping their prices as low as can be. Some choices are the Motel 6 Green Bay - Lambeau and the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Green Bay.
Experience an array of culinary delights at Pine Tree Sports Pub & Grill (4470 North Pine Tree Road, Hobart), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Thornberry Creek at OneidaYou've traveled for quite some time, and no doubt Thornberry Creek at Oneida won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, take a look at what else the area has available:
- Experience the buzzing university lifestyle for a day by heading to Northeast Wisconsin Technical College on one of the days it's open to the public.
- Green Bay Botanical Garden is an interesting place for nature enthusiasts to spend the afternoon with its variety of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.
- Your poker face may fail you at Oneida Casino, but that is no reason not to attempt a hand of poker.
- Sports fans, young and old, will enjoy Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame. Relive former glories and remember the heroes.
- You're likely to hear the locals talk about Shopko Hall, a significant facility for conferences.