Book a hotel near Bay Park Square, Green Bay
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bay Park Square
Bay Park Square Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a visit to Bay Park Square?
To get there, go approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Madison, until you get to Green Bay.
A suitable hotel can mean the difference between an average vacation and a memorable one. There are 17 possibilities to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bay Park Square, so it shouldn't be a problem to find one that's got everything you need. The Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium and the SpringHill Suites Green Bay are two well-liked places, located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can save a bit of money for your adventures if you choose to spend the night at one of the numerous low-cost hotels close by. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is the Quality Inn Stadium Area, and you'll encounter the Motel 6 Green Bay - Lambeau 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Once you're done with Bay Park Square, take a leisurely stroll over to HoneyBaked Ham Company and enjoy a steaming mug of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. Otherwise, you could savor a greater choice of cuisine at Burger King, also close at hand. For those that love finishing off the day with a nice beer or wine just down the street, QDOBA Mexican Eats will be serving drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Bay Park SquareWhen you're done with Bay Park Square, why not stop by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Thoroughly explore the history of railway travel when you spend the day at National Railroad Museum.
- Shopko Hall provides all the essential facilities needed for a smooth-flowing event or conference.
- You'll love your time at this gaming addict's utopia. Ashwaubenon Bowling Alley houses an array of activities that'll test your luck and skill.
- Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame makes it fun to look back on famous victories and remember the greats.
- It's one thing to learn more about historical sites from a book, but when you witness Heritage Hill State Historical Park, it makes everything more significant.