Find & compare beach hotels in Nice from $8,453
Top Nice Beach Resorts & Hotels
More Beachfront Hotels in Nice
- Hotel La Pérouse Nice Baie des Anges11 Quai Rauba Capeu, Nice, Alpes-MaritimesGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice223 Promenade Des Anglais, Nice, Alpes-Maritimes
The price is $131 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 134.3/5Excellent! (4 reviews)
- Westminster Hotel & Spa27 Promenade Des Anglais, Nice, Alpes-Maritimes
The price is $124 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
- La Flore5, Bd Princesse Grace De Monaco, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Alpes-maritimesGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- AC Hotel by Marriott Nice59 Promenade des Anglais, Entrée Rue Honoré, Sauvan, Nice, Alpes-Maritimes
The price is $119 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.5/5Good! (2 reviews)
- Hotel Bahia23 boulevard Eric Tabarly, (route du bord de mer), Villeneuve-Loubet, Alpes-MaritimesGet Rates
Beach Condos in Nice
- Large Studio sea View and Stunning HarborVilleneuve-Loubet, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'AzurGet Rates
- small paradise, villa, pool, 400M Nice beach, the countryside in the city center.Nice, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'AzurGet Rates
- 2 Bdrs, Gorgeous Sea View, Swimming Pool and GarageVillefranche-sur-Mer, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
The price is $797 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
- Super Endroit ! Appart Climatisé avec Wi-Fi GRATUIT + PiscineAntibes, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'AzurGet Rates
- small paradise, pool villa, beach and prom Nice, 400m, countryside in town centerNice, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'AzurGet Rates
- Proche de la Plage !! Appart charmant, accès Piscine sur le ToitCagnes-sur-Mer, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'AzurGet Rates
Beach Villas in Nice
- Domaine du Mont Leuze600 Chemin du Mont Leuze, Villefranche-sur-MerGet Rates
- Biot/Antibes - Villa Soleil - family home - AC and internetBiot, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'AzurGet Rates
- VILLA SEA VIEW and PARK, Quiet and SecureVilleneuve-Loubet, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'AzurGet Rates
- Modern Villa with Sea Views within Walking Distance to Biot VillageBiot, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'AzurGet Rates
- Beautiful villa overlooking the bayBeaulieu-sur-Mer, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'AzurGet Rates
- LUXURY VILLA ANTIBES - BASTIDE SAINT LOUISAntibes, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
The price is $8,453 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
Nice Beach Hotel Guide
With “La vie est belle” scribbled on a sticky note on your desk, you keep a sunny reminder that there’s always something to be grateful for and there is always a place you can go to feel revived. On the south coast of France, where the sparkling Mediterranean Sea meets the easygoing luxury of cozy cafes and ancient castle views, your happy place awaits. Brighten your days exploring the exquisite culture and cuisine of the Côte d'Azur and unwind with a view of the deep blue from one of our beachfront hotels in Nice. Read on and plan a relaxing trip with waves lapping at your ankles.
What are some fun beach activities to do in Nice, FR?
Depending on which of the lovely Nice beach hotels you stay at and which side of town you frolic through, fun in the sun can include boardwalk strolls, snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing, volleyball, and sailing. Between your rose-colored glasses and a cold glass of rosé, you don’t have to do anything but luxuriate on the seashore, but with the salty breeze wooing you out on the water, how can you resist?
Located on the east side of the city center near Castle Hill, Castel Plage (i.e., Castle Beach) is covered in round stones and lots of sunbeds where you can lounge in comfort. Stay close by at the Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée and enjoy a refreshing dip after you while away the hours at the chateau that dates back to the 11th century.
Prefer secluded cliffs to castles? Wander over to Coco Beach, which stretches into the sea on the south edge of the Mont Boron District. Charter a boat for a picnic on the water, or stretch out like a sleepy seal on one of the large rocks and listen to the birds chirping above you from the palm trees.
Where are the best restaurants in Nice with a view of the water?
Near Castle Hill and the opera house, tantalize several of your senses with sumptuous cuisine, exquisite arias, the scent of salty sea air, and the most dazzling waterfront views you’ve ever seen. In the French Riviera, even the names of classic dishes—like savory bouillabaisse—will inspire your smiles and once you dip your spoon into the regional soups and stews, you’ll swear the secret ingredient is bliss. Stay in the midst of culinary greatness at Villa Otero by Happyculture and try these favorites:
- La Terrasse: To feel like you’re dining atop the world all you need is a table on the roof at this establishment, where the chef specializes in refreshing contemporary Mediterranean fare, like risotto with asparagus and artichokes.
- Régence Plage By Radisson Blu: Like to dine and dip? On the west side of the city, order a menagerie of pizza, fresh fish, and local seafood. After the last delectable bite, wash it all down with craft cocktails and a gorgeous sunset over the water.
When it’s time to pause and stand in awe of life’s loveliness, book Nice, France hotels on the beach. Travelocity’s price-matching promise guarantees you’ll find the best price with us. What could be nicer?