Where to stay in Nice: Best areas for travelers
- Nice City Centre: Don't get stuck hailing cabs and rushing around the city. This neighborhood is full of attractions, from Cours Saleya to Nice Etoile Shopping Center. Put your feet up at the Studio Climatise + Terrace Full South - Center Nice Square Gold, the Studio South Facing Terrace Nice Golden Square or the Downtown Studio With Beautiful Terrace 150m From the Beaches when you've finished exploring.
- Centre Ville-Gare: With plenty of attractions and activities to occupy you during the day and a good assortment of hotels to spend your nights, this area has got the lot. Visit Nice Etoile Shopping Center and other awesome sights before settling in at the Saint Gothard Nice, the Amaryllis Hotel or the Hôtel Bristol.
- Carre d'Or: If you're the kind of traveler whose social media feed is crammed with nature shots, this area might be of interest to you. Book a room at the Hôtel Solara, the VUE Jardin Massenet Ap4079 - Apartment for 3 People in Niza or the Studio \"golden Square\" Near the sea. That way, you'll be within easy reach of Albert 1st Gardens — and there early enough to take some striking pictures!
- Jean-Médecin: This place has everything you could wish for — an exciting vibe, a good range of hotels and amazing attractions, such as Nice Etoile Shopping Center. Explore what this neighborhood has to offer before kicking back in comfort at the Palais Liberte III Ap2061 - Apartment for 4 People in Niza, the Minuet - Experience Everything Nice has to Offer or the Hotel Nap By HappyCulture.
- Old Town: You've got plenty of choices when it comes to hotels here. The Hotel Rossetti, the Hotel Sanssouci and the In the old Town, 2 Steps From the sea and the Flower Market are waiting to make you feel welcome. From any one of these, you'll be in a convenient place to check out fabulous attractions, including Cours Saleya.
Nice flight + hotel packages
2021 Nice vacations
Top Nice hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Nice
An ancient city on the Mediterranean, Nice offers the modern amenities of any tourist city, but perhaps its most unique attraction is the history it offers. From the 400,000-year-old Terra Amata site to some of the best Roman ruins around, Nice vacations can keep the whole family entertained. Check out car rental in Nice, France for convenient travel around this gorgeous city. Major Attractions in Nice
Nice has been a tourist city since the 1700s,and some of Nice's first modern tourists established the Promenade des Anglais , a paved walkway approximately one hundred feet from the city's Mediterranean coast. This walkway keeps the beach a part of any Nice vacation, even if just for a stroll on an exceptionally nice day. Nice also has an old city, or its Vieille Ville , a section of the city just for pedestrians; this area functions as the city's downtown and is full of the quintessential narrow, winding European streets, often with superb hotels in Nice, France . These tightly packed streets are sporadically filled with small cafes and restaurants. Annual Events in Nice
Every year in February, over one million people flock to the Nice Carnival, making it one of the world's largest carnival events. The carnival chooses a certain theme each time; past examples are the "King of Sport" in 2012 and the "King of Gastronomy" in 2014. These themes are reflected in the float designs, giving it a more family-friendly feel.
With the Travelocity Price Guarantee, you can be sure you'll fly to Nice at the lowest price possible. We'll match any price lower than ours and refund you the difference. Want to book a hotel by the Promenade des Anglais ? Book a hotel and flight together, and save $537 on Nice vacation packages. Values like these and others are available for Nice holidays on the Travelocity app.
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Nice?
How long should my Nice vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Nice?
Why should I book my Nice vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Nice car rental if I combine it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Nice?
Which airport is best for Nice?
What is there to do in Nice?
Where should I stay when visiting Nice?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.