Where to stay in Monaco: Best areas for travelers
- Beausoleil: Many visitors really love staying in this area. Spend your evenings at the Small House Quiet, 1km From Monaco, sea View, Jacuzzi or the Le Bonheur - 2 Bedrooms and you'll be in a good position to explore some awesome attractions.
- Roquebrune-Cap-Martin: Whatever it is that's brought you to this neighborhood, it won't be long till you're won over by its charms. Cabanon Le Corbusier, Eglise Sainte Marguerite, Cabanon de Le Corbusier — there are tons of activities to keep you on your feet. Popular hotels include the Hôtel-restaurant Les Deux Frères, the Villa Pool & Garden With Panoramic Views of the sea and Monaco and the Le Roquebrune.
- Old Town: If you'd love some time away from the fast pace of the city, there's plenty of nature to explore here. Head on out and get some air at Jardin de la Serre de la Madone and Jardin de la Villa Maria Serena. The ibis Styles Menton Centre, the Quality Hotel Mediterranee Menton and the Hôtel Club Vacances Bleues Le Balmoral are some places to spend your nights.
- Èze: You'll have plenty of things to check off your must-see list, like Nietzsche Path, if you base yourself here. Check in to the Chateau De La Chevre D Or, the Chateau Eza or the Pretty Studio, Exceptional Situation, Sea And Mountain. Between Nice And Monaco and get some decent shut-eye. You'll need your stamina to roam around this area's other terrific sights like Galimard Perfumerie and Jardin d’Èze.
- Cap d'Ail: Every place has its own personality and this neighborhood is no different. With an abundance of great hotels to choose from and attractions like Mala Beach within easy reach, you'll soon see why so many travelers decide to base themselves here. Do yourself a favor by checking in to the Traditional Holiday Home 10 Minutes Walk From the sea 1km From Monaco, the Hotel Normandy or the Hotel De Monaco.
Top Monaco hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Monaco
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Monaco?
How long should my Monaco vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Monaco?
Why should I book my Monaco vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Monaco car rental if I bundle it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Monaco?
Which airport is best for Monaco?
What is there to do in Monaco?
Where should I stay when visiting Monaco?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.