Where to stay in Cannes: Best areas for travelers
- Cannes City Centre: After you've maxed out on museums and malls during the day, it's time to discover what Cannes has to offer after hours. Why not enjoy a taste of this city's nightlife at Le Croisette Casino Barriere de Cannes? You'll have a nice range of hotels to choose from in the neighborhood. The 7 Croisette Facing the Palais de Festival 3 Rooms 95 Meters With a sea View, the Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic Cannes and the Azur Cannes Le Romanesque are just for starters.
- Cannes Old Town: With Cannes Station within your reach, you don't need to stress about driving around town or catching expensive cabs if you base yourself in this area. Some popular hotels here include the Residence Suite Prestige art 7th Sophie Marceau, the Studio 35 m2 Well Located Near Forville Walk and rue Meynadier Parvascenceur and THE Most Beautiful Location IN Cannes With Terrace AND THE Foot OF THE Beach.
- California - Pezou: Offering its fair share of hidden gems, this area never fails to disappoint. The Spacious Apartment in Luxury Condominium and the Contemporary Villa in the Heights of Cannes With a Heated Pool and a p are just two of the popular places at your fingertips here.
- Riou - Petit Juas - Av de Grasse: Make your visit to this neighborhood a comfortable one by booking a room at the Idéal Séjour or the idealsejour . Both are great choices for a quiet night in after a big day of sightseeing.
- Le Suquet: This neighborhood is filled with awesome things to do and see. To start with, don't miss Le Croisette Casino Barriere de Cannes, Cannes City Hall and Castre Museum. Want to take your time exploring? Stay in the area at the Residence Suite Prestige art 7th Sophie Marceau, the Studio 35 m2 Well Located Near Forville Walk and rue Meynadier Parvascenceur or THE Most Beautiful Location IN Cannes With Terrace AND THE Foot OF THE Beach.
Top Cannes hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Cannes
Are you looking for a sophisticated yet laid-back location for your next vacation? Then take a trip to the French Riviera, and see what Cannes has to offer. You'll find pristine beaches, deluxe resorts, and even a world-famous film festival. Get ready to unwind in the sunshine of the south of France on your Cannes vacation.
When you're enjoying the beautiful Riviera weather, it can be hard to leave the beach. But if you can bear to tear yourself away from the shore, you'll find that every excursion is well worth the trip. If you're in need of some luxurious souvenirs, be sure to take a stroll down Promenade de la Croisette. It's near the beach and filled with high-end shops. You can also visit the supremely scenic Lérins Islands, only a short boat ride away. Look into car rentals in Cannes to see all the sights outside of town—take a ride to visit Brague, and you can see one of the most picturesque rivers in the Alps.
Festivals and Events
While Cannes is a lovely place to visit year-round, it's at its most boisterous and exciting during the Cannes Film Festival. This annual event takes place in May and is a showcase for the most anticipated new films, and for some films, it's the site of the world premiere. Just make sure to book your hotel in Cannes as early as possible, as this is by far the most popular time to visit. If you're visiting in September, you can see all of the coolest boats and nautical innovations at the Cannes International Boat Show.
Do you want to do all that you can in Cannes? Look for Cannes packages, and get ready to explore the French Riviera. Thanks to Travelocity, it's never been easier to book the best Cannes vacation packages. You can even save up to $537 when you bundle your flights and hotel. So go ahead, and go on that holiday.
Tours and Activities in Cannes
Forget peering at the world through other people's envy-inducing vacation photos. Travel is about capturing your own incredible experiences.
Looking forward to some fun activities in Cannes? We highly recommend testing out a few of these experiences:
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Cannes?
How long should my Cannes vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Cannes?
Why should I book my Cannes vacation bundle with Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Cannes car rental if I combine it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Cannes?
Which airport is best for Cannes?
What is there to do in Cannes?
Where should I stay when visiting Cannes?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.