Where to stay in Birmingham: Best areas for travelers
- Birmingham City Centre: This part of town will put you in the thick of the sightseeing action. Bullring Shopping Centre and The Mailbox are just the start. When you're not dashing about ticking off those must-see sights, enjoy the creature comforts at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel. You'll also be in the ideal position to explore this lively area from the Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station or the Comfort Inn Birmingham.
- The Westside: Kick off your day at the Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street and then make a beeline for Arena Birmingham. This great attraction is just one reason so many visitors choose this neighborhood. The Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham Brindley Place and the Novotel Birmingham Centre are other fabulous places to rest your head around here.
- Solihull: Home to Blythe Valley Park and Shirley Park, you'll find that relaxing in this part of town will feel like second nature. Enjoy an afternoon of leisurely exploring before making your way back to your hotel. Among our recommended places to stay are the Ramada by Wyndham Birmingham Solihull, the Crowne Plaza Solihull and the voco St. John's Solihull.
- Edgbaston: Create unforgettable memories during your stay here by visiting its biggest and best sights, such as Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Eager to stay on this side of town? The Apollo Hotel, the Collection Hotel Birmingham and the Norfolk Hotel will make you feel welcome from the moment you step in the lobby.
- Convention Quarter: This is a wonderful place to stay if you're into sightseeing. With Symphony Hall, National Sea Life Centre and Brindleyplace all in the area, there are plenty of things to see and do. When you're ready to call it a day, slip into a comfy bed at the Jurys Inn Birmingham, the Hyatt Regency Birmingham or the Novotel Birmingham Centre.
Top Birmingham hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Birmingham
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Birmingham?
How long should my Birmingham vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Birmingham?
Why should I book my Birmingham vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Birmingham car rental if I combine it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Birmingham?
Which airport is best for Birmingham?
What is there to do in Birmingham?
Where should I stay when visiting Birmingham?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.