Book a hotel near North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame, Charlotte
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame
North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame Hotel & Travel Guide
Discover a piece of this region's culture when you stop by North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Charlotte, as it's a vibrant city to discover in its own right.
It's great to have a variety of options when picking a room, and with approximately 8 hotels only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame, you can bet you will find something nearby. The Hampton Inn & Suites Mooresville/Lake Norman, NC, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mooresville - Lake Norman and the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Charlotte Mooresville are three that are recommended, and they are only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're hoping to make your money and your travels last a little longer, have a look at the handful of inexpensive hotels that are close by. You can find the Baymont Inn & Suites Mooresville, a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Quality Inn & Suites is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
For everyone who's finding it hard to pay attention to the day's events, a piping hot coffee might be in order. Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame, Starbucks (489 River Highway A, Mooresville) is your best option. Still think you could squeeze more in? Even if you find that your eyes are bigger than your stomach, it's likely you'll still appreciate the menu at Buffalo Wild Wings, (479 River Highway, Mooresville).
Other Things to Do Near North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of FameAfter finishing up at North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame, there are a range of other attractions to keep you occupied:
- Your family will enjoy visiting NC Auto Racing Hall of Fame, where they'll learn about the history of local transport.
- You'll lose track of time at this game enthusiast's utopia. George Pappas' Victory Lanes is home to all kinds of activities that'll give you a bit of a challenge.
- Take some time to explore the intriguing exhibits and improve your knowledge of transportation at Memory Lane Museum.
- JR Motorsports is the place to be on racing day. Be astounded by the impressive speed of the cars as they navigate the challenging course.
- Take a swing, get a workout and challenge yourself at Mooresville Golf Course.