Book a hotel near Wooden Stone Gallery, Charlotte
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wooden Stone Gallery
Wooden Stone Gallery Hotel & Travel Guide
Expand your wisdom of all things worldly during your visit to Wooden Stone Gallery.
It is just one of the many activities to see and do in the wonderful city of Charlotte.
Of all the different elements required for a remarkable vacation, the significance of a comfortable hotel shouldn't be overlooked. With 7 possible accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Wooden Stone Gallery, make the effort to find one that ticks all of your boxes. The Homewood Suites by Hilton Davidson and the Hampton Inn Charlotte / Cornelius - I-77 North are two excellent choices here, found 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not too far away, there are some economical solutions that are ideal for making your budget last longer. Some recommendations are the Candlewood Suites Mooresville and the Quality Inn.
Perhaps you need some caffeine to help you get through the day? Salon Cafe (20822 North Main Street, Cornelius) is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and it's considered to be one of the finest coffee shops to get your fix. A well-known place for hungry travelers, Carrburritos in Davidson (445 South Main Street, Davidson) is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Wooden Stone GalleryYou're here to visit Wooden Stone Gallery, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has going on:
- Schedule a guided tour through Davidson College and look on as the passionate students and caring instructors rush through this stimulating campus.
- To hear the humming engines and experience the thrill of your life, attend a race at Raceworld USA.
- If you'd like to learn about the region, have a look at Lake Norman Visitors Center and pick up a flyer or two.
- Handy information displays and brochures can be accessed at Visit Lake Norman.
- Even if you think of yourself as a golfer extraordinaire, there's no reason you can't enjoy an afternoon of friendly competition and fun at Lake Norman Miniature Golf.