Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Ocean Springs, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and casinos, as well as attractions like Fontainebleau Nature Trail and Mississippi Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Take your pick from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ocean Springs and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ocean Springs with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Clay Boyd Park, Gulf Islands National Seashore Davis Bayou, and Ocean Springs City Park.
- Other things to see include G.I. Museum, East Beach, and Inner Harbor Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Big Ridge Veterinary Hospital, or The Dawg House of Biloxi, LLC.
- For vet care, The Pet Connection, Bienville Animal Medical Center, and Burdick Felicia DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ocean Springs
- Studio 6 Ocean Springs
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Ocean Springs
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Ocean Springs
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ocean Springs
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Ocean Springs.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 67°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.