Experience a history lesson coupled with some sightseeing while exploring Octagon Hall Museum.
If you do decide to visit, your adventure will bring you to Bowling Green, 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Frankfort.
The area surrounding Octagon Hall Museum doesn't have any accommodation options. But there is no need to fret, since the neighboring areas have places to stay. Venture 30 miles (48 kilometers) and you will discover Cave City, along with 7 places to stay. Look into reservations at the Comfort Inn And Suites, Sleep Inn & Suites and Days Inn Cave City.
Other Things to Do Near Octagon Hall Museum
If you want to explore more than just Octagon Hall Museum, see what else the area has going on:
- If you're on the lookout for a place to keep the kids busy, you could plan a trip to Simpson County Archives and Museum.
- Have a look at the enlightening exhibits that are on display at Shaker Museum.
- Notch a few birdies, get a workout and mentally challenge yourself at Kenny Perry's Country Creek Golf Course.
- Your group will like a fragrant journey through the regional flavors that can be tried at Reid's Livery Winery.
- Get closer to nature with a fun adventure in Basil Griffin Park, a large recreational area.