You'll be glad you added Club at Olde Stone to your travel agenda.
You can visit it by making your way to Bowling Green, 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
You will find 28 hotels which are not too far from Club at Olde Stone, each one offering comfort and convenience. The TownePlace Suites Bowling Green and Staybridge Suites Bowling Green should offer you some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
If you have always thought that traveling is actually more about enjoying new cultures than sleeping in fancy establishments, look into the reasonably priced accommodations that are not too far away. The Candlewood Suites Bowling Green and the Quality Inn are worth a shot.
Other Things to Do Near Club at Olde Stone
If you have extra time, you'll want to discover what else is on in the region:
- To ensure that the past is always held dear, this area erected Aviation Heritage Park so that visitors and locals could show their admiration.
- Get closer to nature at Basil Griffin Park. Bring along a lunch, and spend the afternoon breathing in the natural landscape.
- Reid's Livery Winery is a great destination for everyone from wine enthusiasts to casual consumers.
- Sloan Convention Center is an outstanding venue available for conferences. It's located in the area and has nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Improve your swing and maybe shave some strokes off your game at CrossWinds Golf Course.