Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Omaha, NE from $45
Top Omaha Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Omaha, a city known for its shopping, and sights like CHI Health Center Omaha and Henry Doorly Zoo. You can choose from Travelocity's 75 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Omaha and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Omaha with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Heartland of America Park, Lauritzen Gardens, and Bayliss Park.
- Other things to see include Horseshoe Council Bluffs, Orpheum Theater, and Omaha Children's Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Menards Legendary German Shepherds, Critter Sitters, or Wild Bird Habitat Store.
- For vet care, Council Bluffs Veterinary Clinic: Nelson David H DVM, Linda Rock-Paul, DVM, and Bennington Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Omaha
- My Place Hotel-South Omaha/La Vista, NE
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Motel 6 Council Bluffs, IA - Omaha East
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Hilton Omaha
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Omaha
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Omaha.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 14°F.