Book a hotel near Opus 40, Kingston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Opus 40
Opus 40 Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig out your walking shoes and enjoy the nature around you at Opus 40, a great place to spend some time outdoors with friends and family.
To see it, you'll need to travel 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany, until you arrive at Kingston.
You won’t be left out in the cold when trying to book somewhere to stay around Opus 40. You can choose from 9 hotels within easy commuting distance. The Hampton Inn Kingston and Courtyard by Marriott Kingston are two establishments you might want to consider.
If you don't like choosing between eating out at a nice place or buying some perfect keepsakes, free up some of your daily budget by staying at one of the area's more economical accommodations. You can find the Howard Johnson Inn - Saugerties and the Comfort Inn Saugerties a reasonable drive away.
Other Things to Do Near Opus 40If you have more time, you'll want to investigate what else is on in the region:
- Enjoy your choice of artistic events hosted by Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center and become better acquainted with the local cultural scene.
- If you're after somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you can spend some time at Bethel Woods Museum.
- Take a walk and enjoy the protected location at Esopus Bend Nature Preserve.
- Professional shoppers may want to make a beeline for Woodstock Music Shop, a renowned store which some travelers visit for.
- Art fans should drop by SweetHeart Gallery and take in what's on show.