Book a hotel near Bard College, Kingston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bard College
Bard College Hotel & Travel Guide
One of the better ways to get a feel for a destination is to immerse yourself in its history. You'll find about some of the area’s stories when you visit Bard College.
It's in Kingston. If you're not familiar with that name, it's 45 miles (72 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Albany.
After spending time at Bard College, cap off an enjoyable day at a pleasant hotel. You'll find 8 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Red Hook Country Inn and Hampton Inn Kingston are two places you might want to consider.
Within easy commuting distance, you'll discover a couple of low-cost hotels to select from. Make inquiries at the Howard Johnson Inn - Saugerties and the Comfort Inn Saugerties.
To maintain enough energy to keep you going, head 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and sample the local brew at Down the Road Café (Annandale-on-Hudson).
Other Things to Do Near Bard CollegeYou can discover a whole range of other attractions after your outing to Bard College:
- In charge of the safekeeping and presentation of valuable artworks, Hessel Museum of Art is an excellent attraction for art aficionados.
- Call in at Montgomery Place, a much-loved historic location, and understand why it's treasured by locals and tourists alike.
- Are you eager to escape the hustle and bustle of city life? Go for a walk in Poet's Walk Park, an urban sanctuary.
- Some areas are so important that they're protected. Falling Waters Preserve is one of them.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to head in the direction of Village Books, a famous store which some travelers visit the area for.