Book a hotel near Oxon Cove and Oxon Hill Farm National Park, Washington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Oxon Cove and Oxon Hill Farm National Park
Oxon Cove and Oxon Hill Farm National Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave all of your tech gadgets in the car and enjoy a break away from the bells and whistles of the digital world at Oxon Cove and Oxon Hill Farm National Park.
Oxon Hill, roughly 30 miles (48 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Annapolis, is where you will find it.
Of all the parts required for a fantastic adventure, the importance of a quality hotel shouldn't be overlooked. With 9 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Oxon Cove and Oxon Hill Farm National Park, you'll be able to find one that's right for you. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can hang your hat at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. Two other choices are the Wyndham Vacation Resorts at National Harbor, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Residence Inn National Harbor Washington, DC Area, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you care little about fancy extras and simply want to have a comfortable bed to sleep on, spend a night or two at one of the area's more economical solutions. You will find the Red Lion Hotel Arlington Rosslyn Iwo Jima and the Harborside Hotel a short distance away.
Traveling can be an exhausting business, and it would be even harder without at least one coffee a day. When you feel like you need that caffeine kick, stop by Starbucks (7200 MGM National Avenue, Oxon Hill.) For fare that's a bit more substantial, you can bring your appetite to Shake Shack - MGM National Harbor (7200 MGM National Avenue, Oxon Hill).
Other Things to Do Near Oxon Cove and Oxon Hill Farm National ParkBesides Oxon Cove and Oxon Hill Farm National Park, here is a list of more things in the area you are going to want to do:
- Consider booking a stay at MGM National Harbor, a local resort, where you'll have everything you need in one place.
- It doesn't matter if you're looking to splurge, or simply buy what you need, you can enjoy some wonderful retail therapy at Tanger Outlets.
- If you're a health and fitness enthusiast, be sure to visit Bald Eagle Recreation Center.
- American Market at National Harbor is just the place to find a unique souvenir for a loved one or enjoy a bite to eat.
- Whether you're a fictional character, a local celebrity or a sporting great, you've definitely made it if you have a statue in your honor! Check out The Awakening Sculpture to see it up close.