Find & compare cheap hotels in Washington, MD from $53
Top Washington Cheap Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Washington, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Walter E. Washington Convention Center and Capital One Arena. Choose from Travelocity's 126 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Washington and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Washington with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at National Mall, Freedom Plaza, and Lafayette Square.
- Other things to see include National Museum of Natural History, White House, and National Museum of American History.
- Need a pet store? Try Audubon Naturalist Shop, Dogma Bakery, or Audubon Naturalist Society.
- For vet care, Kressler Laura L DVM, AtlasVet, and District Veterinary Hospital Eastern Market are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Washington
- Global Luxury Suites at the National Mall
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
- Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria
Dogs stay free at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Park Hyatt Washington
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Washington
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Washington.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 61°F in the daytime to 28°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.