Enhance your understanding of the local people and traditions when you visit Parrish Art Museum.
It is located in Southampton.
There are 2 accommodations nearby, so you'd be wise to book in advance. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Parrish Art Museum you’ll find the White Fences Inn and Capri.
You will be able to choose from a handful of inexpensive accommodations a short drive away. The Bridge Inn and the Hamlet Inn are worth a shot.
If you're hoping to indulge yourself for a night or two, you'll need to reserve a room at the Topping Rose House. Located 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, it's the only upmarket option in the area.
Hank Town Apple Picking (240 Montauk Highway, Water Mill) is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and is the ideal choice if you want to have your family's favorite dishes at a well-known restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Parrish Art Museum
In addition to Parrish Art Museum, here's a list of additional things in the area you're going to want to check out:
- Develop your taste buds with the pungent flavors of the wines featured at Duck Walk Vineyards.
- Our Lady of Poland Catholic Church is a pleasant house of worship and a local tourist attraction that you might like to visit and admire.
- History buffs should set aside time to visit Southampton Historical Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the past.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, tee off at National Golf Club.
- Set aside some time to check out the impressive program of art courses, exhibits and music shows proudly provided by Southampton Arts Center.