If you're the type of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to have a great time at East Hampton Main Beach.
East Hampton is where you will find it.
There are 3 hotels available close by, and they're perfect for those who'd like being just an easy commute away. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of East Hampton Main Beach, The Hedges Inn and East Hampton House Resort are sure to please time-constrained travelers.
The 380 Inn, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, is a great solution for tourists that appreciate cutting hotel costs.
You will surely be inspired by the superior facilities at the handful of premier hotels that are in the surrounding area. You might like to ask about rooms at the 434 on Main and The Maidstone.
Other Things to Do Near East Hampton Main Beach
You're surely not intending to wrap up the day after East Hampton Main Beach? Set aside some time to see what else the area has available:
- The Jewish Center of the Hamptons is a synagogue where families meet to worship.
- Step into the past by exploring Home Sweet Home Museum, a structure of historical significance.
- Be blown away by the dedicated actors who perform at Guild Hall and appreciate the amount of effort which goes into the productions.
- Visit Osborn - Jackson House Museum and let your mind wander as you imagine the stories and tales of those who once wandered these halls.
- Imagine what life must have been like many years ago while you're on a guided tour of the local historic house, Osborn-Jackson House.