Book a hotel near Shinnecock Hills Golf Course, Southampton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Shinnecock Hills Golf Course
Shinnecock Hills Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't forget to call out, "fore!" as you tee off with your best iron at Shinnecock Hills Golf Course.
Wouldn't it be nice to make your way to Southampton so you can experience it now?
Even though there's a fairly good selection of 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Shinnecock Hills Golf Course, it's always wise to book as soon as possible to make sure you get the best possible deal. The Charming Lakehouse in Southampton and The Bentley Southampton are two great choices, located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can save some of your hard-earned cash for more exciting activities when you spend a night or two at one of the moderately priced hotels that are in the area. You may like to check out the Sun N Sand Hotel and the Hamlet Inn.
There's just one upmarket hotel in the surrounding area, so make sure you reserve a room at the White Fences Inn, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Shinnecock Hills Golf CourseYou've traveled here to see Shinnecock Hills Golf Course, but you could be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- History buffs should set aside time to visit Shinnecock Museuem and Cultural Center, where history comes to life and tells stories from the region's past.
- Sharpen your swing and perhaps also shave a few strokes from your score at Southampton Golf Range.
- Let the kids burn off some of their energy when they're running around at Agawam Park, a green, leafy getaway.
- Looking for a slower pace? Make arrangements to go and see Our Lady of Poland Catholic Church, a local house of worship.
- Hit 'em long at National Golf Club, a lovely place to unwind and play a few games.