Where to stay in Puebla: Best areas for travelers
- Historic Centre of Puebla: This is one of the most sought-after areas to stay. Featuring great sights like Fort Loreto, Uriarte Talavera and National Museum of Mexican Railroads, reserve a hotel here if you want to be in the thick of it! We recommend looking up the Hotel June, the Casa Maria Paz Hotel Boutique and the Villahernan Hotel.
- Puebla Historic Center: If learning about the past is your thing, base yourself in this neighborhood. Brush up on some history at Zocalo Square before dropping by Guardian Angel. While here, many travelers like to stay at the Hotel Provincia Express Puebla, the Posada Guadalupe and the Hotel Gilfer.
- Cholula: This neighborhood makes for the perfect city break. Kick back and relax at the La Quinta Luna, the Hotel Xelhua or the Maria Sofia. Then, set out for Francisco Pelaez Ethnobotanical Garden and Botanic Garden Tzapoteca Dra Helia Bravo Hollis. Take your time to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of nature.
- Atlixco: Many visitors choose to stay in this neighborhood to be near some of the city's biggest attractions. Atlixco Square, El Cristo Golf Club and Hermita San Miguel Arcangel are just a few of them here. If you're also thinking of staying on this side of town, the Hotel Emperadores, the Hotel Mansión del Conde (Adults Only) and the Hotel Mandala Atlixco are among your choices.
- Angelopolis: You'll find a good variety of hotels to pick from in this neighborhood. The Hotel Villa Florida, the Hilton Garden Inn Puebla Angelópolis and the La Quinta by Wyndham Puebla Palmas Angelopolis are a few options to look into. With Angelopolis Commercial Center, Estrella de Puebla Observation Wheel and University Cultural Center of BUAP all in the area, it's not surprising that so many people like to stay in this part of town.
Top Puebla hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Puebla
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Puebla?
How long should my Puebla vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Puebla?
Why should I purchase my Puebla vacation package with Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Puebla car rental if I combine it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Puebla?
Which airport is best for Puebla?
What is there to do in Puebla?
Where should I stay when visiting Puebla?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.