Dust off your walking shoes and drink in the views around you at Rainbow Springs State Park, a great place to spend a day outside with your travel companions.
Ocala, roughly 140 miles (225 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Tallahassee, is where you will find it.
It pays to sort out your hotel in advance, as there's only 1 nearby. On stepping out the front door of the Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs, it is 3 miles (5 kilometers) to Rainbow Springs State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Rainbow Springs State Park
When you're finished with Rainbow Springs State Park, get ready for everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Indulge your love for the great outdoors at K.P. Hole County Park. Pack a lunch, and spend some time taking in the beautiful landscape.
- Take the chance to show off your swing, posture and stance at Juliette Falls Golf.
- Water sports fans should visit Aquatic Wilderness Adventures, where there's lots of activities to get you on the water.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at 7th Inning Stretch Sports Cards & Comics is a fun way to blend in with the locals.
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, book a tee time at El Diablo Golf & Country Club.