You're certain to discover something new at Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway.
It's found in Lake District, roughly 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the wonderful city of Manchester.
If you're a bit short on time, book a room at The Bay Horse B&B. It's situated just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway.
Enquire about finding a room at the YHA Wasdale Hall - Hostel, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away, and the only bargain solution available here.
In the surrounding area, you'll find a small number of lavish establishments to spend a few nights. The Irton Hall and Lutwidge Arms Hotel are recommended.
If the time is right to share photos and stories from the places you've seen, take a seat and order a drink at Ratty Arms (Ravenglass), 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway
On top of Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway, here's a list of additional things in the area you are going to want to do:
- Head to Muncaster Castle and take a picture of this iconic establishment.
- A short stroll around St Bees Head will reward you handsomely with gorgeous sea views and a good dose of rejuvenating salty air.
- You'll soon see why the shores of beautiful Wast Water are popular with visitors and locals.
- Plan a tour of Hardknott Roman Fort and explore past events that formed the local history.
- Stop by St Mary Magdalene's Church. Although this local place of worship is frequently visited by tourists, you need to inquire about the tour times if you want to spend time inside this peaceful building.
Going to Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway on the train couldn't be easier. The best station, Ravenglass, is just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.