Book a hotel near Red Cliffs Mall, St. George
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Red Cliffs Mall
Red Cliffs Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you thinking it's time to make your way to Red Cliffs Mall?
You'll find it in St. George, about 270 miles (435 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salt Lake City.
If you're on the hunt for your home away from home, you can take your pick from 12 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Red Cliffs Mall. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to pack it in for the night at the Courtyard by Marriott St George. Two others are the TownePlace Suites by Marriott St. George, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn St George, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Let the credit card have a rest and look into the selection of low-priced hotels nearby. Check out the Ramada St. George, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Americas Best Inns-St. George, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
After a busy day out exploring, drop in to On The Mark Nutrition (435 North 1680 East, St. George), which offers tasty sweets, prompt service and superb coffee. Do you want more than a snack? Stake out the best table, check out the menu and select from a range of meals at Pizza Pie Cafe (1770 Red Cliffs Drive #1164, St. George).
Other Things to Do Near Red Cliffs MallYou've been traveling for quite some time, and no doubt Red Cliffs Mall won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- You'll have fun finding souvenirs and gifts for your family and friends, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at Outlets at Zion.
- View the findings of an archaeological dig at St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm.
- The old buildings and structures of Dixie State College of Utah will impress any history enthusiast.
- Spice up your evenings and explore the area's art scene. St. George Musical Theater offers a range of productions which you can attend.
- Spend a couple of hours or more practicing your swing at Green Spring Golf Course.