Enjoy your trip to Staheli Family Farm.
You can find it in St. George, about 270 miles (435 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salt Lake City.
If you love convenience and comfort, you'll be glad to know there are 42 accommodation solutions which are within easy reach of Staheli Family Farm. Take a look at the Sand Hollow Resort and Courtyard by Marriott St George.
In the surrounding area, you'll find several economical accommodations the ideal choice for making your travel allowance last longer. Why not select from one of the Ramada St. George and the Quality Inn South Bluff?
If you want to be close to all the action, and stay in the lap of luxury, spend a night at the Coral Springs Resort, just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Staheli Family Farm
On top of Staheli Family Farm, here's a list of some other things in the area that you are going to want to do:
- Pack some lunch and take a trip to the summit of Turtleback Mountain.
- If you are fascinated by the past, then set aside time to tour St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm. This popular attraction offers guests the chance to see an archaeological dig site, as well as a number of the amazing items that were found during the dig.
- If you're a golfer and would like to play, book a tee time at St. George Golf Club.
- You'll have a great time finding gifts and souvenirs for friends and family, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at Red Cliffs Mall.
- Shop 'til you can shop no more at Outlets at Zion, a popular retail destination for locals and visitors alike.