Book a hotel near Rosenborg Castle, Copenhagen
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rosenborg Castle
Rosenborg Castle Hotel & Travel Guide
Rosenborg Castle is a great place to see with your whole family. It's a good idea to bring your camera along too!
If you've been meaning to visit Copenhagen, the nation's capital, this is the perfect excuse!
Do you find that you're rather particular when it comes to picking hotels? You will be sure to find something that's right for you here, with as many as 81 accommodation possibilities close to Rosenborg Castle. The Skt. Petri, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, is one place to start looking. You may also like to take a look at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Very close by, you will be able to find hotels to match even the most constrained of budgets. You could reserve the CABINN City, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Alternatively, there's also the Hotel Windsor, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you want to leave your hassles at home and experience the lap of luxury, you can choose from a variety of first-class hotels that are close by. Some choices are the Scandic Palace Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Scandic Webers, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Within easy walking distance of Rosenborg Castle, The Garden Café ApS is a fantastic spot to experience the local cafe scene. If your stomach is grumbling, take a look at the menu at Traktørstedet Rosenborg, a frequented eatery that's nearby. Remember the best moments of an idyllic day and enjoy a drink at Jazz Cup, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Rosenborg CastleAfter finishing up with Rosenborg Castle, you can swing by some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Don't you ever think about what life could have been like centuries ago? Make arrangements to visit Rosenborg Slot, a historic castle, and take part in a guided tour.
- Visitors who make time to see Kongens Have, a charming private garden, are invariably enchanted by its beautiful flower beds and botanical displays.
- Improve your knowledge of the complex wonders of the natural world at Geological Museum.
- Head to Hans Christian Andersen Monument, a monument that commemorates events of the past.
- Visitors who make time to see Rosenborg Castle Gardens, a lovely private garden, are always enchanted by its colorful flower beds and botanical displays.
Give your feet a break and hop on the metro to Rosenborg Castle. From Nørreport St, the closest station, it is an easy stroll of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers). You may also want to take note of the fact that an alternate station, Nørreport, is also within walking distance, being only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.