Pet owners shouldn't miss Copenhagen, a city known for its biking trails, and sights like Tivoli Gardens and Stroeget. Take your pick from Travelocity's 60 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Copenhagen and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Copenhagen with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Deer Park, Orstredsparken, and Rosenborg Castle Gardens.
- Other things to see include City Hall Square, National Museum of Denmark, and Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek.
- Need a pet store? Try Poppi Dyrecenter Østrebro ApS, Maxsø Animal Center, or Akvariebutikken Malawi-Amager.
- For vet care, Dyrlægehuset Amager, Haché Gourmet Burger, and AniCura Copenhagen Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Copenhagen
- Dragør Badehotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
- Best Western Hotel Hebron
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Comwell Holte
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Copenhagen
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Copenhagen.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 45°F in the daytime to 28°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 58°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.