The young ones will be thoroughly engaged for hours when you visit Route 66 Carousel Park.
You'll discover it in Joplin, which is about 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Jefferson City.
There are 19 hotels a short commute from Route 66 Carousel Park, each offering comfort and convenience. You might like to add the Homewood Suites by Hilton Joplin and Hampton Inn Joplin to your list of hotels to check out.
Get some shut-eye at one of the budget solutions that are a short drive away. Make inquiries at the Comfort Inn & Suites and the Candlewood Suites Joplin.
Other Things to Do Near Route 66 Carousel Park
Once you're finished exploring Route 66 Carousel Park, get ready to experience all that the rest of the area has available:
- Take the chance to show off your swing, posture and stance at Schifferdecker Golf Course.
- You never have to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and natural atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Cunningham Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- George A. Spiva Center for the Arts offers art courses, exhibits and music shows that are certain to lend you deeper insight into the area's arts scene.
- Head to Candy House Chocolate Factory, where you can satisfy your sweet tooth with a mix of tempting goodies.
- Discover facts about local ecological habitats with a visit to The Wildcat Glades Conservation & Audubon Center.