So, you're thinking about a trip to Lake Erie Wine Country?
To see it, head approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Jefferson City, to Joplin.
There's a fair mix of accommodations that are a short commute away from Lake Erie Wine Country. You can take your pick from 18 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Homewood Suites by Hilton Joplin and the Hampton Inn Joplin are two good places here, found 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You will discover a great range of accommodation solutions nearby that provide all the amenities you'll need at a reasonable price. Two highly recommended establishments are the Comfort Inn & Suites and the Candlewood Suites Joplin, 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Erie Wine Country
After you're finished with Lake Erie Wine Country, there are an assortment of other attractions that'll keep you busy:
- Remember to visit The Wildcat Glades Conservation & Audubon Center if you're eager to learn more about the local environment.
- If you've just about had it with sightseeing, Lazer Force Lazer Tag Zone is the one-stop place if you are looking for a way to occupy fidgety teenagers.
- Remember to leave some space in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to enjoy some shopping at North Park Mall.
- There is no better place to escape the hustle and bustle than Cunningham Park. Become immersed in a good book, throw a frisbee with the kids or simply have a picnic with friends and family in this leafy green sanctuary.
- Select something from the tempting variety of delectable sweets you'll find at Candy House Chocolate Factory.